:( plz help me... i've been going out with my boy friend for 2years now and we tryed to have sex a few times now.. but every time we tryed the hymen wouldn't break... not even stretch...
it causes me great agony when he trys to do it...

i do quite a bit of exersize, i walk every where, and cycle occasionally but i am only 16 my boy friend says maybe my bodys not ready ='( is that true?[/url]

The first thing that i would like to ask of you is that you go to your Doctor or to Planned Parenthood and put yourself on some birth control. Before you think about first time sex, you need to make sure that you are well protected. I just can not stress this enough to young people.
If your attempts at penetration have been unsuccessful and painful, your hymen is probably the reason why. Some girls have very thin ones, others have thick ones, such as yours. The hymen is located very close to the vaginal opening and you may bleed or you may not when the hymen is ruptured.
What is your body telling you? Are you excited? Are you well lubricated? Are you mentally ready for this? Does bf wear a condom?
Your medical provider or Planned Parenthood can answer many of your medical concerns for you.