I masturbated yesterday and was also inserting fingers in my vagina. Otherwise, I am still a virgin, is just that I masturbate quite often. Well, I think that I ruptured my hymen yesterday. It didn’t hurt me or anything, I just noticed some sticky blood on my fingers. Is hymen rupture possible?

Hey!
Firstly, do not be ashamed because you masturbate, because everybody do that. Secondly, it is possible, that you ruptured your hymen during masturbation. Lots of girls loose it when masturbating, others loose during sports, and some when having their first sex. It is different, then again it is also different in the amount girls bleed. Some girls bleed excessive, some slightly. As we are all different, so are girls and so are their hymens.

i've had sex a lot with my bf. But i don't know wheather his to big or my hymen isn't broken. Where is the hymen located?? anyways every time i have sex with him i ask if he's in all the way and he says almost. but when we start moving faster i feel like theres a back wall that his hitting and it hurts why??? Please help

It sounds like he's hitting your cervix. Ouch.

I had sex with my boy friend yesterday,. the moment we started , my hymen got ruptured. Its bleeding till now i.e. almost 12hrs have passed, but it has not stopped. The quantity can be measured like 3 full cups. Iam completely fine but feeling bit weak, may be cause of execccesive bleeding.Iwonder, was that hymen which got ruptured or is something else ??
do i ned a physician. kindly help !!

i am a medical student and yes! this is dire emergency u should go to a doctor immediately ur loosing too much blood already!i hope u get well soon! u might have rptured more than just ur hymen maybe! plz get help as soon as possible!gud luck1

My bf and I havnt gone all the way, there has been 'intercourse' but he hasnt broken my hymen. atleast thats what we think. i hav been bleeding slightly for the past two days...very slightly, does this mean my hymen is broken?

also im pretty sure, there was pre-cum when he was in me, could i get pregnant from this?

Okay look if the sperm was dry you are fine because it is dead. But if it was still liquid you still have a possibility but when you think about it 600million sperm come out in one ejaculation if you don't get the full force of them it is very unlikely that you are pregnant. I hope things work out for ya.

I recently moved states for college and I had sex for the first time on August 10th. The guy didn't go in all the way but I still felt pressure, it wasn't painful though later that night I found a little blood in the under as if I was spotting or were to knick myself shaving, I figured that was it with the bleeding from loosing my virginity. Then, the second time I had sex with another guy last night October 9th , during the middle of sex, which was rough and many positions, I had to pee so I went to the bathroom and I was literally dripping tons of blood everywhere, I filled the toilet with straight blood multiple times (I am sorry for the gross details I just need help!! ) and I just continued to bleed a whole lotfor at least a hour, when the bleeding calmed down we tried again and I kept bleeding a lot. During the sex he put it all the way in and and was rough, he slowed down the second go round but it still hurt a lot I mean it was a lot of pressure. Was it painful because it was only my second time? He is a black man and he was rather very large too. I am still bleeding a day later semi heav, well I guess heavy and I am in so much pain on the inside. I also noticed like coagulated blood after he left, like you when sometime your on your period and like thick pieces come out? Although these were just a bit bigger. Did I tear something or was it just because it was rough sex my second time. Super sorry for the longness but I am worried and dont know what to do, please help!!

I'm not sure but I heard sex can put you back on your period. Not saying this is true but it may be something to look into. I had a similar problem after I loss my virginity I bled for about two days but it wasn't as heavy as yours. So maybe you should check with your physician just to be sure.

no problem it is normal for 3 to 7 day