i'm a virgin and i have never masturbated by entering objects or fingers only by rubbing the clitoris, i know 100% i still have my hymen because i just got checked out like 2 days ago by my woman doctor anyway i was wondering can rubbing the clitoris break my hymen? (its been playing on my mind :/ ) i know you may think the hymen is not important but for me is very important also am not a i have never ridden a horse or anything that could damage the hymen :) Thank you for any help

no sweetie you can not break your hymen rubbing ur clitoris the only way you can break your hymen is if your entering objects into ur vaginal opening, or in some cases girls can break their hymen riding their bikes but u have to slam down hard on the bar. so ur ok dnt worry about it it cnt break unless something enters the vagina.plus the clitoris is far from the hymen.

:)

Good for you being a virgin stay a virgin.

Thanks for your advise :) i was not meaning to press the dislike hand it was meant to be the like hand sorry 

its ok ur welcome, have a good day.

hi dear, im having the same problem which is i masturbate since i was a kid and im 20 now , i place a pillow between my legs and rubbing my clitoral area against it. and bcz my virginiy is so important for marriage i'm too afraid of losing it.now i want to ask if im still having my hymen or is it broken or ruptured and by the way i've never put anything inside..thank u so much

Then try inspecting it by using a hand-mirror.

go and check with a local woman doctor like i did and i still have my hymen :) but i honestly think you still have your hymen 

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING DEAR . AS FAR AS I KNOW REGARDING THESE MATTERS YOU SHOULD DISCUSS WITHA GOOD FRIEND/DOCTOR MAY BE FAMILY MEMBERS FOR EG YOUR MOTHER . AND FOR GOD SAKE DONT EXPERIMENT WITH OBJECTS WITH YOUR VAGINA . VAGINAL TISSUES ARE VERY DELICATE . ITS GODS GIFT TO U . DONT MESS WITH IT . KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR VAGINA CLEARY FROM A DOCTOR , BOOKS AND INTERNET . TAKE LIFE POSITIVELY AND ENJOY FULLEST BUT WISELY.

That is not always easy (or safe) in some countries.

why its important for marriage?

why its important for marriage Pripabalb?

i feel its very important for me to have it, i think every girl should have it when for her marriage, it gives that feeling of proof of their virginity and pureness

i agree with bieber girl. virginity makes a girl feel good and pure and to show her husband she didnt fall to temptation to the sexual urges ppl have. she saved herself for her husband and  it tells him that she wanted only him to have her virginity, something thats dear to her.

u r absolutely right , i heard in some cultures girls who lost their virginity they cant get married ..so keeping it on place is an assurance to the whole world how pure u r , beside as long as u get pleasure from masturbation and satisfy ur self then no need to break it

really i didnt know that u couldnt get married if ur hymen is broken. wow thats crazy. ppl cultures r crazy.