if you masturbate with your fingers and you dont bleed and only feel a little pain that only lasts for a day are you still a virgin or is your hymen broken?

It also happens to me so I am in the huge problem. It happened to me actually three years ago while I was masturbating and I saw the blood. I never had a chance to ask anyone can masturbation break virginity because I was extremely ashamed of what people will think of me. 

Don't get me wrong, I do know that this is totally normal and that this is the best way to know our bodies better, but the problem is because now I have a boyfriend for almost 7 months and I don't know what he will think about me when he sees that I am not bleeding after the sex. 

You are still a virgin if you haven't had sex and you would know if you broke you hymen it would hurt man than it sounds like it has for you

To question#1, you are a virgin if you haven't had sex with another person.

To question #2: masturbating can break your hymen. That said, whether or not there's any bleeding depends on your own body... Your hymen may be thick, thin, or nonexistent (if you're a dancer, cheerleader, or athlete, those can tear it as well, so you may not have one at all).

Quote:I'm not a virgin but my hymen hasn't broken  and it's starting to bleed heaps.o.O

Haha babe mabie its ur PERIODS hah to the im a vergij BUT ive never had sex

Your hymen shouldn't break, it should stretch. Sometimes it can tear and bleed. In any case, you're still a virgin because you haven't had sex (not that it matters at all). 

Li never had sex with a boy. But I'm trying to masturbation with a pencil or finger.how can i know that I'm a virgin or not?

if some one don't have sex with a boy、and only masturbation by finger or pencil can makes no virgin?

Actually not everybody experiences pain when they break it, just like not everybody experiences bleeding after.

plx tell me .. if i bleed during mastrubation with hand does i broke may hymen ..?? is it harm full for my body?

No....masterbating with fingers doesnot break hymen if it is not deaply done

If you've never had sex with a male or female your a virgin. An intact hymen or broken hymen doesn't indicate virginity. Many people tear theirs by doing everyday things like sports. Some people never even break their hymens after sex!

This is just a suggestion but masturbating with a pencil is probably not the best idea. Use something that’s smoother, like a toothbrush or something.

To answer your question, you are still a virgin. Having sex is the only way you lose your virginity. But if he doesn’t ever put his penis in you and y’all are just touching eachother then you are still a virgin.

Long story short, a penis has to go in your vagina to loose virginity