Hi im 14 years old my boyfriend wanted to insert his  finger in my vagina [into the hole] and i let him do it when he take out his finger it only had a little blood not much and when i got home i didnt bleed. But i still wanted to know if i loose my virginity

No you didn't. He may have broken your hymen tho. Virginity is lost only when sexual intercourse is involved. The hymen can be ruptured in several different way, not only thru intercourse. Bike riding, tampon's, a fall or an injury, gymnastic's and manual stimulation like a finger or a sex toy of some kind.

FYI...you have gone as far as allowing him to do that, what will b next? Before you find yourself in a bad situation, might i suggest Planned Parenthood? Now that you have become slightly sexually active, you really should consider birth control. The next time you post here your question may ask...How do i know i'm pregnant?

Your 14yrs old your still very young make sure ur boyfriend don't pressure you into anything. Go to the cinema together something to eat enjoy yourself have fun. you don't to grow up so fast. if you decide to have sex with him make sure it's what you want and that you do it safely