I am 13 and I found that rubbing my clit wasn't pleasuring enough. I have always wanted to feel penetration but I am scared to break my hymen cause of pain. Can you tell me how to stick my fingers up there, and how to break my hymen without pain? I don't want to have sex, I don't have access to dildos or anything sexual, just my fingers.

Do NOT purposefully tear your hymen honey. This is a little piece of skin that is at the base of your vagina! IF you tear it now, and then later on when you have your first sexual experience, you never know how the guy will feel about you already having no hymen! So don't think you have to hurt yourself just for sexual pleasure. Also you are only 13, your sexual organs are not fully developed yet. - this happens (in girls) all the way upto 19. Self pleasure is a TOTALLY normal, private, thing. It is about finding yourself, understanding your body etc. You are 13!!! You DONT need ALL of these sex toys etc. You DONT need porno or anything like that! There is SO much pressure on young people to be a certain way - moreso than any other time in history. You are inundated with pictures of big boobed women, who are "ACTING" on porno movies - do you really think they actually do all of that in the bedroom? Of course not - they are paid to serve to peoples fantasies - it's a job PERIOD, it's NOT reality. So don't buy into that OK? Just concentrate on guys you might like or are attracted to etc. The other stuff is just fluff. Keep yourself "intact", you can't reverse it once it's gone. MANY men/boys find it an honor to be a girls/womans first. You don't want them questioning your morality! Can you imagine you saying you are a virgin, but they know you have no hymen? Could be tricky that's for sure! also it doesn't always hurt, MANY factors are involved in it!

Okay. I agree that when u have sex for the first time, your partner will be confused to why ur hymen is already broken. So u shouldn't do it. Once u mature properly, just rubbing yourself will feel much more pleasurable. But i don't think ur too young to just finger yourself, as I found great pleasure in getting an electric toothbrush and putting it down there at age 11. Do what is comfortable to u and I seriously suggest that u DO NOT break ur hymen. ;)

And ..where is the beauty of doing this ..? I think that if womens are different from man's in this point, with more difficulties in having sexual intercourse thiS is for a reason .You will love somebody one day and you will feel a strong desire to have him and there u will give all ur body ..This is the beauty,and u'll feel the happier girl in that moment. So dont do that bad thing wich ur thinking about. :)

When  I first had sex I didnt have a hymen not because i broke it myself but because they can break when you play rough sports like basketball and wrestling which i do both. If youre afraid of pain its not the hymen you have to worry about its the actual hole to your vigina that gets streched that hurts. If you dont want your first time to hurt then you can slowly work yourself up to opening up your hole but really thats where lose vaginas come from big holes. Start with one finger and then add another one and then more but you have to take your time. like pace yourself youre only 13 and i dont think you should be in such a hurry to get a penis up there anyway but then after a while of using your fingers you can start with the tooth brush or even a hair brush handle. some people like to use fruits like bannanas or cucumbers but i dont recomend that till after you've has sex which is hopefully in a couple of years. I lost mine when i was 14 and i regret it because its true loosing your virginity to a guy or having sex for the first time should be special and mine wasnt and you should make sure you are ready and not just hot and turned on befor you have sex for the first time. but really if youre worried about the pain you have to take your time and work your fingers in there one at a time slowly after a long period of time(months).

Ps. if you do watch porn take mental notes on how they give head and things like that because then it will help you with future happenings in life, also porn is a great place to come up and find out about crazy sex fantasies.

You don't have to have sex to break your hymen! I broke mine horseback riding and when I told my boyfriend, he just said that was probably better because it would cause less pain when we had sex. And I imagine it did. Most guys barely know what a hymen is let alone care enough to be upset that hers was broken before sex. Because here's what you're confusing, a broken hymen does not equal loss of virginity. Some guys may care if a woman's had sex before (let alone be upset that she has) but that is completely different from a broken hymen.

Hey there. So the thing about the hymen is that it is not something that you "break" or "pop". The hymen does NOT cover the whole vaginal opening in most women. If it did, how would your menstrual blood leave your body? It is more like a crescent moon shape although it can vary from person to person. You don't need to worry about breaking it. If your hymen does completely cover your vaginal opening you should probably go to a doctor. You should probably be gentle though because you can tear it. If you look elsewhere online you will find more information on the hymen. Look at proper health websites too, don't believe every opinion you read from random people on the internet. 

Did it Hurt When You Broke Your Hymen ? or You DIdn't Noticee .

Just relax your self when pushing your finger in ,and dont try to use more then one finger when you first do it, dont tighten yourself up thinking its going to really hurt it will hurt a little if you tighten up so just relax just let your finger slide in little by little until you get as much of your finger inside go deeper every time you try but for now just try to go one knuckle deep and remeber relax do this in a place where you wont get disturbed maybe when your taking a shower or at night when every bodies asleep and you can relax also remeber to put something under you so you dont stain your bed if you do it on your bed because you might bleed a bit it will stop not long after you riped it open maybe about an hour or so and use some lubricants too so your finger slides in smoothly

there is a little bit if room before you get to your hymen if you really need to finger you self about half of you index finger can fit just use what you got hun

I understand there are numerous reasons why you may feel like this girl shouldn't tear her hymen on her own but no matter what she is doing this to make herself feel more comfortable. So DONT tell this YOUNG AND INFLUENTIAL girl that she should not do something because it may make a boy view her a certaint way. By saying that you're basically telling her not to do something TO HER OWN BODY because it will make a boy uncomfortable. These are her choices and have nothing to do with men. It's terrible that you would even say that.

STOP TELLING THIS YOUNG GIRL NOT TO DO SOMETHING TO HER OWN BODY BECAUSE OF WHAT A MAN MIGHT THINK OF HER. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHETHER OR NOT A MAN "questions her morality" BECAUSE THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A MAN!!! IM questioning YOU morality for even saying something so terrible.

Women have to be "pure" but what about men? What sort of standard are they being held up to? If your first time was with a non-virgin male, would you think any less of him? This should be more about the fact that she is so very young. And less about maintaining her "innocence" for someone that isn't maintaining theirs.

I would say wait. Not for their sake, but for yours.

Does that work how long will it take for my hymen to break