Hello! I am a mother of a teenage girl. She has terrible menstrual cramp during her period. She sometimes misses her classes at school and just lies at home for two days. I tried to take her to see the gynecologist, just to talk to him about her problems, but she is too shy and she didn't want to go. I hear that Aspirine is good for menstrual cramps in teenagers, isn't it?

Hi! Well, we can say that aspirin is only useful for less painful cramps. Better results are achieved with NSAIDs such as ibuprofen, naproxen and ketoprofen. But, you have to know that Aspirin should not be given to children or teenagers since it can sometimes cause serious conditions. The best is to lie down at the first sign of pain. It is noticed that the best results are obtained when NSAIDs are taken before the pain begins. Try to explain to your daughter that visit to a gynecologist is usual and normal thing for every woman.

childrens melt away tylonal is great i use it ive used it for the last 6 yrs theres somthing in them that takes the cramp and sick felling away in about 10 to15 min, i get real bad flu like symptoms have her try them like for my weight i started with 8 scence they are kids but now 3 dose the trick also works gret for tooth aches and so on