Hello! Every month I have terrible menstrual pains. Some of my friends use Aleve or Advil, but I am using Toradol. I want to know is Toradol much stronger then Aleve and Advil. If it is not, please tell me which one of these drugs is the strongest one because I need really strong drug.

Hello! I can tell you that Toradol is not stronger then Advil, but it is stronger then Aleve. If your menstrual pains are really terrible then you should start with Advil use. This drug is the strongest one of all mentioned drugs. It is universal pain killer and I can tell you that it helped me many times.

Toridol is stronger.

I and my two daughters have suffered from cramps. My eldest just two months ago was vomiting and on the floor with them. These are not just inconvenient and uncomfortable. They can be downright disabling.

We have done ibuprofen (Motrin), naproxen (Aleve), acetamenophin (Tylenol), to varying levels of success (all hard to keep down with vomiting). You know what helps the most? Ginger tea. Great anti-inflammatory.

I've heard fresh ginger works best, but when most disabled, my eldest used prepackaged ginger tea with great success. Cramps went from a 9/10 to a 3. It was the best thing available because she could keep it down. Perhaps fresh would have helped more, I don't know.

Our recipe? In a cup, place:
• About 5 thin slices of ginger
• 1-2 slices of lemon (opt.), and
• 1 tsp. honey (opt.)
Add hot water and steep about 5 minutes.

We don't remove anything, but just drink as is leaving the ginger to rest in the bottom. (Note: It gets stronger over time this way. If desired, add ice—but the warmth is soothing.)

Another option is fennel tea. (Not as tasty, but a great anti-spasmodic.) I thought I'd need this more than an anti-inflammatory, but the medical research (and our personal experience) doesn't support that.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use