Hello, folks. I’ve been suffering from arthritis for several years. I have some episodes of pain when I activate my joints little more, especially joints in my hand. I would like to know if tylenol for arthritis can prevent pain. I would really appreciate your answers. Thanks for reading and answering. Bye!

Hello. Tylenol is acetaminophen. It is popular in Europe as Paracetamol. It is an analgesic and it can reduce pain. It can also prevent pain with arthritis. If you plan “an activity” for your joints, use Tylenol before that. It should help. I hope I’ve helped you. Please, let me know how it was. Good luck!