I am a college student who is back on BC after not being on it for several years. I am now on my 2nd month of Ortho Tri Cyclen. I began my period on 11/9 and had unprotected sex on the night of 11/19. He did not cum in me, but I'm still nervous. I am also under a VERY high level of stress, but I feel "funny" and have been for the last week to a week and a half. Within the last week, I began feeling nauseous, my lower back hurts, I'm bloated, eating poorly, peeing a lot, and very tired. I don't know if it's the stress or that I'm pregnant. I also take my pill around the same time everyday, between 12:30 and 2:00pm, although the first 2 days of taking my new pack I tried taking it at night (the first day at 5:30 pm, the second day at 9:30pm), but switched back to my normal time. I wish I could test right now... is it too early? If I am pregnant, can I have these symptons already? I am so scared and nervous that I might be pregnant... please help me!

My friend had sex on 7th Aug and took an I-Pill after 15th hours. Her period was due on 15th Aug but she still has got no bleeding at all not even withdrawal and it's 23rd August today. She's extremely scared. Is she pregnant ? Kindly suggest.