I take some natural supplements one of which includes a liquid supplement called Acai'. I was curious if this interferes with the effectiveness of ortho tri-cyclen lo. I know that St. Johns Wort can, also I was curious if anyone knows of any others that may make the pill less effective?

Wow! This is a GREAT question. Wow!! I started on Ortho Tri exactly one week ago today, and I had the exact same question. I occasionally take an all-natural "stress formula" in the form of vitamins and minerals. So I called and talked to my doctor and she said that for the most part natural minerals and vitamins won't interfere, but she pointed out there is a severe lack of research. So she said she could not say YES or NO with 100% certainty. I just... decided to leave it alone for now. I am not sure what I will do.