k so im 20 years old, and that last few weeks my nipples and areolas have been really sensitive and sore , they've never hurt like this before, not even before wen im about to get my period, ive been feeling kinda sensitive with my emotions , i should be getting my period sometime this week if it comes , but why else would my nipples and areolas be hurting so bad if it wasnt a pregnancy symptom?? can someone please help me out

Well you didn't mention you having unprotective sexual intercourse soooo most likly no, but you know what....these symptoms are mainly found when girls are either on, or about to get their period. So i wouldn't stress:)

But if it does bother you more and more, then just take a pregnancy test or go to the doctors and take one there

Goodluck & Godbless<3

aah. i guess i should of mentioned that , the last few weeks i think i was ovulating , and i was having unprotected sex but he pulled out to cum and than went back in, thats how we usually do it, but we both thought he had a low sperm count because we've had lots of unprotected sex even where he has cum inside me and i still never got pregnant .. could it be that his sperm did manage to do the trick after all this time? and as you mentioned about girls breasts being sore before or on their period , i think i know my body pretty well and ive never once had my breasts hurt like this, my nipples look abit redish and same with my areolas ..

Then sure, you can indeed be pregnant, so to be sure you should go to the doctors, love:)
And that's really good that you know your body very well...Goodluck hun:)