So me and my parener had sex for about 2 weeks from monday to friday every day mostly using condoms
but it could be like 2-3 times that we didn't
i usually get my period between the 10-20th but its almost the 20th and i still haven't gotten it
this was my first time in intercourse
and im not sure if i should be worried or if im over reacting
what should i do?!
and when we didn't he pulled out and finished outside
please please help
ive also been very stressed out latly and can't get my mind off of this
is it normal or not?
- Whenever you have sexual intercourse there is a risk of pregnancy.
- Menstrual cycles do not always conform to pattern.
- No birth control is 100% safe.
- Pre-cum can contain sperm.
- It only takes one sperm to fertilise an egg.
You do not give the time frame for your activities, and that is significant. There are times when you are fertile, and times when you are not.
- Some pertinent dates please
- What was the date of the start of your last period?
- What is the length of your cycle?
- What were the dates of unprotected sex?
- "when we didn't he pulled out and finished outside"
- Where, exactly, did his ejaculate go?
- Penetration is not necessary for sperm transfer to the vagina
Generally speaking, with a 28-day cycle, you can expect to ovulate about 14 days after your last period started (Day 15 of your cycle), or more precisely, your next period should start 14 days after ovulation if fertilisation and implantation does not occur.
You are likely to be fertile from 5 days before ovulation to a day after. So with a 28-day cycle, with ovulation on day 15, you are likely to be fertile from day 10 to day 16 (or thereabouts). Implantation occurs (pregnancy starts) around day 24.
Hope this helps as a start.