I know some people might have negative thoughts on this but i just need some advise! I recently had an early abortion last Wednesday. I had very light spotting the first few hours then after it was gone. The doctor said that the surgery was successful due to the light blood and not having experienced any pain or swelling whatsoever. However, on Sunday my boyfriend wanted to have unprotected sexual intercourse and I haven't been prescribed the bc pills yet prior to the early surgery. It was somehow forced since i was worried that i would get infections or get pregnant again but it was so hard to refuse my bf and i was feeling better. He had ejaculated and washed his penis before he entered, but then he did not go all the way because he was afraid (about 1/4 of his penis). He told me he wiped the tip of his penis before he entered and after he cum (to be sure there weren't any pre-cum or sperm left). We only did it for very few seconds then he pulled out fast, a few minutes later he ejaculated using his hand to finish (we have used the withdrawal method for 2 years and only got pregnant this time)

My main question is.. could there have been at least pre-cum that may have leaked inside during sex? He said his penis was dry when he came out. And am i fertile this day? What is the possibility of being pregnant again? I'm sorry if I'm asking a lot because I'm really paranoid and I can't seek for anyones help. I hope you all have time to read to this and reply.

Thanks :-(

You could not have been fertile at this time, after my abortion I was given a fact sheet and because a pregnancy is a fertilized egg your body still registers you as being pregnant for the next few weeks and would not have released another egg. However, if you were to take a pregnancy test it will still come up positive until about 2 weeks after the abortion. I hope this relives some of your worry.

iam not sure but i never had one done yet soo idk i need know some if someone wants hwellp me let me no plesss

Did you get an infection after having sex with your boyfriend a few days after your abortion ?

Yes you can