ok so my boyfriend and I never use condoms and we have unprotected sex 2-3 times a week and most of the time I do let him ejaculate in me. This has been going on for over 2 years now. Im on the pill and havent had any problems yet. Well last month i was on an anitbiotic where the pharmacist told me to be careful because it lessens the effects of birth control and to use extra protection for a month or two while on the antibiotic and after. The first month my boyfriend and I still had unprotected sex but he pulled out. Then a couple days into the second month we were back to our old habits. I had my period the beginning of november but it was only about 3 days instead of the usual week and was very light and brownish. The past couple weeks I have been feeling this tapping type feeling all around my abdomen and have been getting naseous off and on, especially after I eat. Im always tired anyway so i cant really count that. But, just last night and tonight my nipples have been really sore and sensitive. ALmost like an aching feeling when they touch my shirt without a bra on, thats the main reason i found this forum. They're also really erect, more than normal, and reddish almost irritated looking, but i havent changed anything.... I dont know, maybe im freaking myself out, i feel more bloated then usual, like i cant suck my stomach in even if i wanted too. Minor cramping in my abdomen last week but no period. Im not due until later this week but im getting nervous. Im not here to hear how stupid unprotected sex is i just want some thoughts on whats happening...Anyone have any advice on any of this??? thanks

have you tried a pregnancy test kit?

Hi its always best to do a preg test to be sure as you could be deffently pregnent as your man is in side you he gets excited he will pre cum not knowing he is and his super pre swimers will swim away and even at the point of your man pulling out as his ready to shoot he will be leaking more pre baby juice as his really at his most high excitment to cum.

Actually pre cum doesn't contain sperm.

Actually there depending on the last time the male ejaculated. Sperm can still be in the urethra is the male has sex soon after ejaculating and ejaculates again but inside of you, you still have a chance of getting pregnant(though very slim).