My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex during my ovulation time but he did not ejaculate, we used the pull out method, could i still be pregnant?

100% possible sweetheart! As far as i know you are most likely to get pregnant during your ovulation time!!! Just because he did not get off inside of you doesn't mean there was not pre-cum during sex which contained little guys too. Actually more so then with the full load! pre- cum is more likely to get your pregnant because it is more concentrated then the whole thing! Good luck! :-D

I don't consider "pulling out" a method of birth control, it's all plain luck. And to the above poster, your wrong. The chances of getting pregnant with pre cum alone are slim.
Your reply, "actually more so then with the full load" is an untruth.
It has happened, i'm sure, but, please be a bit more informed before you post.
Ovulation is the perfect time to get pregnant.
So...pregnancy is no where near 100% with pre cum at all.

austins mama ur dumb, precum only has sperm from a previous ejaculation. with that in mind, there is a chance of her being pregnant becuase of ovulation, the window would still be small though