my girllfriend and I were virgins til about 2 weeks ago in those 2 weeks we had sex about 5 times the first day was without a condem and i pulled out then about 2 days later we had sex again and it was without a condem either but once again i pulled out the 3rd time we had sex i had a condem i still pulled out and thr 4th and 5th time was unprotected i had sex then just before i pulled out i came inside her a little and then while i was still cumming cleand up and made sure that all of it was gone and we went at it again that same night thats night has been about 2 days ago and im scared im going crazy literally i keep crying thinking about it i really dont know where to start with any of this..... can anyone help me? i already promised to be abstinince to myself because i really dont like what im going through right now... could i get tips on early signs of pregnancy my girlfriend has an irregular period,what are things i should be aware of like i wanna know everything there is to know about this stuff im already trying to look for a job to save up for a baby if there is one so please help.... p.s. i know that im stupid for not using protection i can provide information on her period and stuff if needed

When young people loose their virginity to each other, they can become two mad dogs that can't get enough of each other, but because you feel old enough to make an adult decision, you must make another decision, and that is to use protection at all times, no matter what.
I just HATE to hear, "but i pulled out" what is "pulled out?" Pulling out is NOT a form of birth control and should never be depended on as such. Because you did come on several instances here and continued on with the act, chances are she could become pregnant via pre cum alone. Live sperm remain in the tubes after ejaculating and presents themselves in pre seminal fluid, or pre cum. Urinating and cleaning up before you re engadge will help safe guard against conception, but not all the time.
You are taking a big chance here and i can't say if you two are pregnant or not. Answer a few questions for me so i can get a bigger picture. How old are you guys? When was her last period? When did you guys have unprotected sex? Did you pee after you ejaculated?

With all of this worry and headaches and if you really want to have sex with your girlfriend, you should consisder talking to her about getting some birth control. Planned Parenthood is an excellent resource. I just went to PP with my neice and the process was simple and easy and because of her finances, COST FREE. Can you imagine, FREE birth control for the first 3 months, it can't get any easier for anyone who decides to have sex.

Yes she could possibly become pregnant beacause of pre cum. And early signs you wont be able to really tell anything till she is like 3 months along. So your best bet is to probably get her a good pregnany test like 1st response or one of those codeblue brands and have her take it in about a week and a half. Because that is the only way you will find out earlier. But here is my thing if she is pregnant is she going to have the baby are you two going to keep it?

Just to clarify something. Pregnancy symptoms begin a lot sooner that 3 months. Women can begin to sense something or start to feel and see changes in her body sometimes before she even misses a period.