hi i am freaking out about being pregnant again!! me n my bf had unprotected sex a week after my abortion but he didnt came in me and we had unprotected sex a few times after but not once has he cummed. i heard thst the pre cum only contains active sperm only after can a man has ejulated... i was wondering wat are my chances?? i stopped bleeding from the procedure and then i started having brown spotting.. that stopped too.. i'm waiting for my period now.. can any1 help me????

Hey guys. I don't think that there is enough reason to be so scared right now because you can't now anything. Time will tell, that is for sure. I don't know the procedure after the abortion, are you allowed to take the abortion pill at all, but what I do know is that there is probably no chance that you are pregnant if you are saying what you are saying right now. So, i would suggest you to keep it cool and wait a further more and your period is going to come. If something goes south, write to us.

Do you need help buying some condoms and common sense because I'll gladly throw in a few bucks.

i have a good one to ask i had an abortion about 6 or 7 weeks ago i did not bleed after it but i did a week late the month of may is almost over what are the odds of me being pergnant?

I just went through the same thing and the best thing for you to do is see your Doctor? You can never rely on statistics to have little or some closure. Its never safe. I mean its had to go through these things and the best thing to do is get a check up to be sure about yourself because everyone is different and your body might react to the semen differently.

First off to the person asking the first question, did you not learn anything??? You must like having abortions.. Mines was painful. Even if the guy never came in you there is a chance you could get pregnant. I never want to go through another abortion ever so I am on birth control and he will still have to wear a condom.. protect your self PLEASE!!!! MAKE HIM WEAR A CONDOM OR GET SOME KIND OF BIRTH CONTROL OR YOU WILL STAY AT THE ABORTION CLINIC.. :O

I don't think that it's very supportive to make fun of someone who has clearly been going through a difficult time. I'm sure that the solution to the poster's problem is very clear to us because we're not in her shoes, but it can be difficult at times. People post here freaked out and scared often. Being judgmental does not help them with their problem, so please try to be a little more tolerant and understanding.

healthnfitnessguy i agree with u 100%