me and my boyfriend were in the shower together just having a little fun. i have been on birth control for almost two months and he did not cum in me but i am still scared! could i be pregnant??????

No, you couldn't...you are worrying yourself for no reason....Its not "unprotected" in terms of pregnancy if you are on birth control...that is the purpose of birth control...even if he did "cum" in you you are over 99% protected against pregnancy as long as you take your pill daily. Millions of women have sex all the time with ejaculation on the pill and don't get pregnant-(including me and every other woman I know)-thats its purpose and it works well....don't stress...your fine.
The only thing you should be concerned with is STDs Ensure you are both "clean" and monogomas you you are "good to go" enjoy and have fun.