I've been with my husband for some time now, and we have had both unprotected sex and with condoms as well. We're both tested and clean. I've had many periods since we started having unprotected sex, as he pulls out. I know it's not the safest or most efficient birth control option, but being pregnant would not be an uninvited option in our situation. We had sex on the 4th day of my usual 7-day long periods. We are both unsure if he ejaculated any inside me, but it is possible. Is it ignorant to think chances are slimmer that you'll get pregnant if you're still bleeding?

No more than a week later, I started birth control pills. They're new to me, and the symptoms I'm having are textbook birth control pill symptoms, but the problem is: they're the same as the earliest signs of pregnancy. What are my chances of being pregnant? And will continuing the pills either harm or stop the pregnancy?

Please. Absolutely ANY input is extremely appreciated!!!

Hi, this is little difficult to say that you might be pregnant or not. You had unprotected sex and this gives you high chances of pregnancy, however you started birth control that might affect your body system.
On what kind of birth control are you?

I'm taking Yaz. Not the generic, but Yaz.