Last night me and my boyfriend had sex. While we were making love he started going. I first though he was kidding, but I got off and he was still going. I asked him how much got in. But he did not know. After it happen I got off and wiped off with a towel, then when to the bathroom and wiped off with a wet wash rag and when pee as well as tried to pour water in me to try and clean it all out. I made sure I took my pill. I have been on the pill. I just start birth control last month, I am on my second packet of pill. Could I be pregnant?? I have not missed a pill. Please help!!!!!

my girlfriend and i have been using the pill as our only means of birth control for quite a while. i usually don't pull out and according to her it's fine. we've been doing it this way for a few months so in my experience you should be fine. just don't forget to take your pill.

how long should i wait to take a test. i will be taking my last birth control pill on Sat. the i will be starting my sugar pills on sunday.

if you don't get your period, it might be a good idea to get a test. however, you might also miss your period because you're so stressed out about it. i'm no expert so take my advice lightly. have you tried looking up or calling a planned parenthood in your area?