My gf is on the pill and she takes it accurately (she is sure she hasn't missed a pill in the last 7 days). We had unprotected sex although I didn't ejaculate inside her, about midway I putted on a condom and then continued sex to ejaculation.
A few minutes after sex she started having abdominal pain (I don't really know how to describe it but she says it's the pain she gets when she's having her period) and it's been like the days for the past 3 days.
I know it's almost impossible that she is pregnant and that the pain is most likely a coincidence but she is really worried. Should I be worried too?

was it her first time or has it been a while since she's had sex? because well i was worried aswell. i got abdominal pain for like a week after the first time i had sex. its nothing to worry about, you may have went a little too fast and may have hurt her inside like lower abdominal. it feels horrible and exactly like period pains ... sorry im not good at explaining, hope i helped. it wouldn't be pregnancy as that would be to soon.