:D i just started on birth control n i want to know when is it safe to indulge in unprotectes sex..????

You need to wait for 7 full days, then enjoy!

i have a similar situation...my gf has been on bc for 3 weeks...is it safe for me to orgasm inside her yet?

ummmmm it takes a month for birth control to kick in..................... i really hope you waited longer than 7 days lol...

i was with my boyfriend sexually and it was after about 7 days after i started the pill, he didnt ejaculate but im still worried.

All of this is in your birth control packet, I recently recieved one and it says you are to wait 7 days min when taking the pill to have sex BUT if you decided to wait until you started your next period and take the pill the day you start it is effective immediately.. That's coming from my packet so I'd go with that!

I started birth control yesterday (sunday after my period started) my period is over and i only took the one pill....the thing is i had unprotected sex today after only taking the one birth control pill....the brand of birth control i am using is called Sprintec. If i take the 2nd pill tonight at the same time as last night will it prevent me from getting pregnant???? oh by the way he didnt cumm inside me he pulled out but im still worried about precum....HELP!!!!

Okay, I'm only 15 but I researched this so much it isn't even funny. Pre-cum doesn't have any semen in it, though if you have had sex before unprotected and he Did cum inside you then yes there is a chance, the pre- cum can help the semen travel to the egg. But like they said, it's best to wait at least a week Or two(taking the pill) before having unprotected sex with your partner.

Hi,I recently started on bc.Last saturday I started on birth control tablets and the saturday that passed I had unprotected sex.I'm on the 8th pill.Is there a chance ill be pregnant???HELP!!!

semen doesnt get u prego SPERM DOES and pre cum like a microscopic amnt can have thousands of sperm...i got pregnant doing the pull out method.....in a full ejaculation there can be like a billion sperm the chances are alot less to get prego with pre cum ...but u can i did it only takes one sperm!

actually, studies on whether pre-cum contains sperm is inconclusive. it is possible for pre-cum to have sperm in it. rely on academic articles, not internet heresay.

That is not right at all precum doesnt contaim sperm ejaculating is where sperm arises from. If you precum after ejaculating without eurinatting, then have unprotected sex that is the only time precum will contain sperm because of the left over sperm in the tube of your penus