My girlfriend and I had sex a couple days after she had taken her last pill and about 2 days before she got her period. I ejaculated inside of her and I don't know if she's gotten her period yet it's too late to ask right now. Does anyone know if this can lead to pregnancy? She regularly gets her period every month by stopping the pill for 7 days approximately. I just want to know if I should do anything.

hey i was worried about the same thing. If your gf reads the instructions that came with her pill she would note that you can not get pregnant during the 7 pill free days, but only if she has taken her pill properly. If she has taken her pill accordingly there should be no need to worry.

You should ask her if she has got her period yet if your concerned. Im sure she wouldnt care and would be glad to see that your worried and taking an interest. The best possible thing is to be open about anything you have concerns about.

Some advice though if she hasnt had her period during the 7 pill free days, she should perhaps go and get a pregnancy test and take it from there. However, im sure there is nothing to be worried about if she has taken her pill correctly.

Umm FYI, this is the one time out of her cycle that she can get pregnant... You stop taking the pill for 7 days so that you have your period, which means there is an egg that is able to be fertilized. This is the one time you do not want to have unprotected sex. Once bleeding has started it's less likely. Otherwise during the time she's waiting for her period is the time that she's most likely going to get pregnant. Common sense people...