had sex two weeks ago while on the pill for only a week(didn't cum in me) and then i missed a pill the next day..can i be pregnant??

I am also experiencing brown bleeding or discharge..is that from the new pill that i am on or is it a sign of pregnancy.

PLEASE HELP

i start my period in about 10 tens...i just want some answers before i take the test

Have you talen a test or jad any symptoms?

First of all, I'm a guy. My gf is really worried so I decided to look for answers and ended up here. We always use condoms, today is 8/2017. Last Wednesday we were having sex and the condom ripped and we didn't notice until were finished. Right after that we went and bought the plan b. She was supposed to have her period on Friday of last week, so she's 5 days past her period. It's the first time we used it, so all this is new to us. Any info or comments will be appreciated, I actually feel a lot better after reading some of these comments. Good luck to all of you