I am 19 years old. My ex bf came down to visit me and stayed the night in my room on April 29. We ended up having intercourse for the first time, but he did not go in me. I am on birth control, but the next morning I through it up from drinking the night before. My friend gave me one of her pills just to be safe so I ended up taking 2 pills the next day. I have been on Femcon for three months, took a month off because i had to wait for the dr to order it and went back on it this month. I try to take it around 9:30 every night,but sometimes i am a little late. I am supposed to get my period on May 17th. Yesterday I started spoting at night and today i have been also. the spotting has been brown. I am stressed for finals this week and the possibility that I could be pregnant. Help! I don't know what to do!! What stress play this big of a factor in it?

hey runner, I'm moni!

If you had sex and had no condom on there is always a 50/50 chance your preg.. you should always be double protected, whether your on the birth control or not. (he shuld have warn a comdom) but hey im not your mom so I wont poke at you that, anyways!!

yes, you might be, if you read the post on precum it does contain a small amout of sperm, and if you hadn't been taking the pill regularly that might up your chances for being pregnant.

I'd say try not to think about it, wait until your period is due and if you dont get it in a few days, and you become overly worried take a HPT(home pregnancy test)

good luck!

**EDIT**(sorry for my horrible grammer! LOL)

If you had sex and had no condom on there is always a 50/50 chance your preg.. you should always be double protected, whether your on birth control or not. (he should have worn a condom) but hey I'm not your mom so I wont poke at you for that, anyways!!

yes, you might be, if you read the post on pre-cum it does contain a small amout of sperm, and if you hadn't been taking the pill regularly that might up your chances for being pregnant.

good luck!

yea i know he should have used a condom. but i am still freaking out. my friends keep telling me not to worry, i just want my period to come, but i am not positive that i will due to stress and worrying about being pregnant. would a 5 day response pregnancy test work if i took one tomorrow?