I forgot to take my first three days of birth control, & then had unprotected sex, & he did cum inside of me. About an hour later i took the three pills because i paniced.
My question is, what is the poissibility of me being pregnant. Will the three pills i took harm me in any way?
Help would be appreciated.

Another question, its been 4 days since this happened, and ive been feeling really light headed the last two days. Any ideas why?

THAT WAS PERFECT, you should have taken all 3 pills in one day.

You could not be pregnant...YET, if you were going to be.... Women are not pregnant the days after sex, pregnancy takes 8-15 days to fully occur, it is a process.

You are likely feeling light headed because of the hormones.

So chances are pretty slim that im pregnant?

You cannot be pregnant 4 days after sex.

Pregnancy is a LONG process.

You could be pregnant in 2-3 weeks because of the pills you missed, because it takes that long for you to become pregnant.

You are not pregnant NOW , no.

By messing up your pill pack, you did increase your risk of pregnancy, but I cannot tell you by exactly how much.

i didnt know that, i guess i learn something new every day.
thanks for your help!