I was wondering if it was possible to get pregnant from having unprotected sex during the inactive (placebo) birth control pills.

Nothing is 100%, SO yes it is 'possible', BUT HIGHLY UNLIKELY.

YOU ARE PROTECTED DURING YOUR PLACEBO WEEK =)

THANK GOD!!! THANK YOU! :-D

@ Carifairy is it possible that i could be pregnant if ive never missed a pill but had sex without a condom and he pulled out before he ejaculated?

Hi jfreak,

as icebreker said, nothing is 100 percent safe, but birth control pills do give you almost 99 percent protection, which is usually quite enough, but given that you take them regularly and on time, no more that hour or two late. And the longer you are on the birth control pill, the more effective it is. This is because birth control pills prevent you from ovulating and where is nop ovulation, there is also no egg that can be fertilized when you have sex.

So, during the time you are taking inactive pills, you are protected by the pills you have taken before that. There is almost no chance at all that you might have ovulated on inactive pills, if you took the rest of the pills as you were supposed to do.

Hi, I am 2 days delayed taking my first pill. I was supposed to take it on Sunday night but I forgot and just took 2 pills today (Tue). I had unprotected intercourse on Sunday afternoon. Is there any chance that I am pregnant? Thanks!