Last night I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he came inside me. I'm on my first pack of Yaz, and took my 12th pill yesterday at the scheduled time (which was about an hour after we'd had sex that night) Is there a possibility of me becoming pregnant? I've been reading around as much as I can but I can't find an answer... I've been told so many different things, some people say you should wait a month before having unprotected sex while on the pill, some say 2 weeks and some say one! I don't know which one is the truth. Please help?

Hi neilmorningstar, as I know if you started taking your pills on time (first day of period) than after one week you are able to have sex. It has been almost two weeks for you and I think that you will be ok. It is very important that you take your pill on time every day so you can be protected. Some forget to take pill on time and by doing that they are having more chance of getting pregnant.

I agree with what dark_red has said. You should be okay. Have you been experiencing any strange symptoms or are you just asking because you're currently concerned about anything changing? In either case, there is no cause for alarm. If you are concerned about it, though, the most effective form of birth control is the pill combined with condom use as that also helps prevent STDs, so you may want to consider that for the future.

Healthandfitnessguy is wright. Using condom you do not just gain protection from unwanted pregnancy, but also protection from STDs. And this is something that is very very important for everyone. Not just to protect your self but also your partner.
How is your status now? Are you having any pregnancy symptoms?