Hi, this is my first time on the contraceptive pill. My doctor advised me to start on the first sunday after my period starts and that's what i did. I have been taking them religiously everyday at exactly the same time. I abstained from sexual intercourse for the first 17 days. And on the 18th day of taking the pill, i engaged in unprotected sex with my partner and he ejaculated in me. I am now 4 days into my placebo tablets and i still dont have my periods. Could i be pregnant? or is my body still adjusting to the pills?

Please help me. Thankyou.

It could be that you are still adjusting to being on the pills, it can take a while for your body to get used to them, however there is always the chance of pregnancy nothing is 100%.. If you are concerned about pregnancy you can take a home pregnancy test just to see, its always best to use another form of birth control like condoms and such, just for a back up in case one or the other was to fail, it just lessens the chance of becoming pregnant....