I was supposed to have my period this week and have yet to start. I have been having breast tenderness, and just this feeling of sickness. I have two other kids and do not remember feeling like this with them. THe last time I had sex was last Tuesday, so is it really possible to have gotten pregnant and then skip my period this week?

tenderness of the breast and common sickness symptoms are a common symptom when detecting early signs of pregnancy. you may want to go buy a test...but it is too late to use emergency contraceptives (plan b) since it's after the 72 hour mark

im 18 and my bf and i had unprotected sex and im not on any kind of bc at the end of june. and now its the middle of july. i was supposed to get my period last week and i didn't. and now im spotting and my breast are tender. is it there any chance that that means im pregnant?