I have been feeling really nauseated, bloated, started spotting, cramping, and having wierd cravings. Could that be signs of pregnancy? I took a quiz online and it said if I am that I am only about 2 weeks and I don't know what to do. Please help.

Hi there, even if you are on birth control then you can still get pregnant so I hope that you are aware of that. I think it's a good idea if you could take a pregnancy test because it sounds to me like you might be pregnant but the symptoms are vague. Please take one and then let us know how it turns out and we'll take it from there, okay? I'm sure that you're going to be fine either way though. Keep us posted on how you're doing!

ok i have a question...i'm on orthotricyclen, i take it regularily but i missed 2 pills in the pack, not in a row though but it was in the same week, me and my fiance had unprotected sex, i was supposed to get my period thursday of last week while on the green pills, but i didn't get it until today, which it is a week late, but it's this really dark brown thick mucus like discharge, any answers?

The reason you have that discharge is likely because you missed two pills last week. Did you take the pills later or did you skip them altogether? depending on the BC, you should either skip them or take the extra to make up for it. If you are concerned it might be pregnancy, it would be a good idea to wait for about a week and then take a pregnancy test to ensure that it isn't. Let me know how this comes out for you okay?

I took the pills when i remembered them, like the pack said, but it was the day after i missed them. but now i have a these cramps and very very little of the dark mucus now, and i only had it for about 2 hours yesterday and that's it. i took a pregnancy test july 4th, 2 days after my missed period, it was negative but i'm wondering if it was too early. i'm wondering if i should take another test now (a week later) or wait for a week after i should of had my last day of my period, which should of been wednesday, so should i take it now or take it wednesday? i also have a bit of back pain and my breasts are tender, i'm also kinda shakey and VERY emotional, more than i normally am on my period. i have been pregnant before, but i didn't know i was pregnant until i was 3 months along, i'm wondering if the same thing could be happening. any answers for this?