My boyfriend and me have been dating 5 months and we have never used protection because I'm on birth control. We had sex almost a couple days after my period ended (two days in a row in January). My period is Tuesday-Sunday everytime. So now it's been around 2 weeks since then and I've been having nausea, dizziness, feeling like I'm going to pass out, gas, stomach pains (which is probably associated with the gas), headaches, and diarrhea (nasty, I know). I've talked with my doctor and he told me to wait and see if my period starts next week. Is there any chance I could be pregnant? I know you can still have your period while you're pregnant, but I'll probably find out next week if I am or not. I was just curious as to what my odds were. Please, I just really want to know.

Also, sometimes I miss a pill and take it the next day and I never take it at the same time. It's always after 4, so between 4-12 is when I'll take one.

i am having the exact symptoms you are and im on the pill and i do the same things you do skip one one day double up and take them at a different time each day. if you forget and skip a lot it can be possible to be pregnant. i dunno i find out tomorrow i would say if i am or not. and i haven't started my period yet its the same as yours every tuesday to sunday.
sorry im not much help but at least its something.

Ya, I'll find out tomorrow as well. My doctor told me to call him Thursday if it doesn't start by then, but I'll probably call Wednesday, and I'm never late. It always starts sometime before the evening on Tuesday. Even right now I'm feeling a light-headed and faint. I've also had to use the restroom quite a bit, to pee, and it seems like I can barely make it to the bathroom sometimes. In a way I kind of do want to be, but the other half of me doesn't want to because I am only 18 and I still have school to finish. I guess tomorrow all my question will be answered either way. Thanks for the help though, I really appreciate it. I take Tri- Sprintec birth control.

Well I just realized my left breast is feeling sore and now my right a little. My breasts are never sore before my period. And I've been have like a milky discharge.

Well I finally started today, so yay then, lol. Thanks all for your help!