Im not supposed to get my period for one more week. Im on the pill and i have 7 more to take still. When i went to the washroom i noticed some brown blood. Last month i missed a couple of pills but took them as soon as i remembered(within 24 hours) and i took a coulple later than usual. we never use condoms!The spotting only lasted one day and today its gone. What could that mean? Could I for sure be pregnant? This is not something i want and the doctors arent open so can someone please give me some answers?
Thank You!!!!!!!!

This spotting is common after a woman forgets to take her pills. You'll probably find that you're not pregnant.

You could take a test to make sure, although you're less likely to get a good answer until you have your period.

thanks for the message i figured i would get a test but i cant take it until sometime near the 26th or so..........would it help to go to the doctor at all and get a blood test?