so i was on birth control on and off for a while like 2 years, i went off the pill in sept. had one slight per (more like spotting) then 1 day of very light spotting in oct. after that i didnt have anything( kinda nice) but then i had un protected sex and yes he did cum in me then in the morning when i woke up i was spotting and it went for like 3 weeks sometimes getting more heavy but not really bleeding. after that i still havnt started. i also have endometriosis could that b part of it or could i possable b prego? i do tend to feel sick alot but dont know if thats part of endometriosis

the weird periods was probably the cause of going off and on the pill for two years. it would try to regulate then your hormones would change again. so it would mess with your body. was it just plain spotting for 3 weeks? im not familiar with endometriosis so can you explain that to me? i think i might know what it is, is it where you have to burn something off of your ovaries or fallopian tubes. without knowing what endometriosis is i cant tell you if you could be pregnant or not but have you took a pregnancy test yet? if not i would do so. and if it comes back negative i would go to the dr. and explain your symptoms. it might be something else you never know. good luck. best wishes

well the last period ( spotting) i didnt take any test because they said i could have prolong periods because of the bc and not having a per for 6 months but it wasnt normal. i havnt took any test at all yet but im having the worst stomache pain ive ever had right now :-( . with the endometriosis im not to sure what they can do to help but they said a complete hisdirectomy.i want kids so bad to so i dont know what to do or think

i am so sorry to hear that. how old are you? i wouldnt get a histerectomy yet. when did you go to the dr. if the stomache pain is really bad i would go to the er. they do check for mischarrages if you think your pregnant. just tell them that. they will do urine and blood work and maybe even an ultra sound. sounds weird but the er is better before you know that your pregnant because the obgyn dont really want to see u unless your pregnant. i think. the er will determin whats wrong. if you think your pregnant and your hurting really bad i read thats not a good sign. dont want to alarm you and it could be nothing but i would check it out just to be safe. good luck.

im 20... 21 in august.....well i should be getting my per. this friday so we will c if things r actually back to normal but its the 4th day of very bad stomache pain and im kinda bloated now so i think it may be that.. ive been to the doc and stuff alot and they say im fine so i gave up on that. if i dont get my per by sat im going to take a test then probly go to the doc again. thanx !

I also have endometriosis. The pain can be quite unbearable at times. My doctor said that there was some pain killers I could use when I did want to have children to help ease the in between process. You are more brave than I am right now I would not go off the pill for anything but I am also in full blown stage 3 and my symptoms according to my obgyn are very extreme. I would take a test just to be sure. Oh and I am 26. I have been working on this problem for 6 years now.