can soemoen tell me what i gotta do to obtain a morning after pill but i heard u had to fill out forms or w.e at the clinic to get one.

You can get the morning after pill at your gynecologist, or a local abortion clinic or planned parenthood.

IF you have a regular GYNO, just call em up and ask for an RX for the pill.

OR CALL PLanned parenthood!!

NO PARENTAL consent is needed!!

1-800-230-PLAN
Follow all fo the prompts on the phone...

IF YOU ARE SEXUALLY active you should get a pap smear every year, and you should consider regular birth control pills!

REGULAR birth control is cheaper than PLAN B(the morning after pill)

You need to take the morning after pill within 5 days of the unprotected sex.

Actually, the morning after pill can be bought at a drugstore. However, if you're under 18, you need a prescription from you doctor.

[( But really, to be quite honest, whether or not you're 18 and over, it will have the same effect on you, the thing with needing a prescription if you're underage is a legality thing. so if a parent or someone over 18 were to just go in and buy it and give it to you...well...no one would know...I'm not recommending it, I'm just saying that option is open.)]