i started my period this morning and everything was fine so i put in a tampon. but then at school i took it out and ever since i have had the urge to urinate all the time. but when i go not much urine comes out and there is a pain inside my vagina. can anyone help me? Could it have happened because i have maybe broke my hymen? please help!

This sounds like something called Vestibulitis. It is an over sentivity of a group of glands in your vulva, one of them being the uretha (where you pee from). I have exactly the same symptons and was diagnosed with Vestibulitis a couple weeks ago. I would go and see your doctor for advice, although ive been told theres not much they can do apart from change my diet to stop the urge to urinate. They may do some tests to rule out anything else, such as sti's and infections first before diagnosing you. but it definately sounds like thats what you have.