I am 40 years old male and last year I started to feel like I had to pee constantly. I realized there is something wrong, so I visited my doctor. Urinalysis that my primary doctor has done showed white blood cells as result. He told me to drink cranberry juice, and it seemed to work. I was actually feeling better, when, after a long drive, constant feeling came back. Can anyone tell me more about this problem of constantly urge to urinate?

I can tell you that I know exactly what you are going through and I can understand you. I want you to know that you are not alone. You may have a condition known as interstitial cystitis, which is a chronic inflammation of the bladder wall. It differs from common cystitis in that the latter is caused by a bacterial infection. Such as any other bacterial infection, this one can be treated by bacterial antibiotic therapy. This disease can affect people of any age, race or sex, but it is most commonly found in women. Symptoms of IC are frequency day and/or night urination, even up to 60 times a day in severe cases. In early or very mild cases, frequency is sometimes the only symptom of this problem. Sometimes the sensation of having to urinate immediately may also be accompanied by pain, pressure or spasms. Pain can be in the abdominal, urethral, or vaginal area and is frequently associated with sexual intercourse.

I'm 13 and I have this masturbation made it worse. Drink plenty of cranberry juice exercise a lot of movement is good. Good luk (: