This is kinda embarrassing, but I was having intercourse while being on top, I began to urinate without the sensation of urination. Ever since that day, i've experienced slight pain upon urination but not during the whole time. Only when I begin to pee. Slight lower abdominal pain and no other symptoms of UTI. Its been going on for about a week and a half. I've been tested for UTI and came back negative. I don't know what it could be?

if test results have confirmed no infection, there are 2 other options... the first one is simply an irritation of the uretha the best thing to do if that is the case would be to stop having sex for a few weeks to see if it gets better by itself... the other option would be an STI... i'd either go to the doctor or to the local STI clinic and ask for some tests to be done just to rule it all out. there is definately something not quite right, so better safe than sorry.....