I'm a 19 year old female who just a few days ago can't feel the urge to pee anymore. I noticed that there has been less pee when I do go as well, and when I poop it's diarrhea, but I don't really do that much either..

I thought maybe if I drank a lot of liquids it would help me to feel like I need to urinate, so I had tea, hot chocolate, and a big glass of water yesterday, but still didn't pee that much, and when I did go it wasn't because I had the urge, it's because I figured I had waited long enough. And sometimes after I pee I have this little pain, I can't really pinpoint where it's from, and it's not a horrible pain, just a little almost barely noticeable. I assumed it was from the gas I've been constantly having. The gas isn't really painful, more just moving around and making loud noises occasionally. This morning though I woke up because it hurt a little when I moved...

Oh, I should also add, that if I lie on my side but twist my upper body to be on my stomach and then cough or laugh I get this weird feeling, almost like a pee urge, but it's not... and it's very faint but kind of painful.

I don't think the nerves are damaged as I've not had any surgery or anything down there... I can't really think of anything, It's driving me nuts~

Could I just have some weird bug, or the way I'm eating? Can anxiety cause it to happen, I have that almost constantly, so I'm of course, getting all worried over this.

hey, I'm a 19 year old girl too and I've be having the exact problem with the same Symptoms for the for the past two days. I did urine and blood tests but there was nothing wrong. I going crazy and I would really like to know what did you do about it?or did it just go back to normal by itself. I hope you'll see my replay soon.

Did you find out what was wrong? I'm currently having the same issues and I'm also 19 years old

It looks like you guys wrote these posts a long time ago. But just in case you are still having these problems I thought I would write.  I am a physical therapist with my specialty being the pelvic floor, bladder, ect.  You sound like you could have a variety of things going on.  I would definitely see a urologist.  If that doesn't answer questions you may ask for a referral to a pelvic floor physical therapist ( also called a women's health physical therapist).  The pain you are noticing could be muscular and the PT would be able to help.  Also make sure you are drinking plenty of water ( drink just water not other fluids to try to clear it up) 64 oz a day.

Good Luck!

hello I have the same problem no urge to urinate : C

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Could be Fowlers syndrome

Hello, I see the delayed responses here as well, but I'm also in search of why I've lost the urge to urinate. I'm 26, and recently had a c-section due to a tumor being removed. Obviously I feel it was caused by something to do with either the surgery itself, or my body never got the "on signal" after the catheter was removed. I've been googling and can't seem to find much on my own. It's not painful, I just feel bloated and that's my number one indication to go to the bathroom and try to relieve some gas or to urinate, in which case I urinate fine. Just would like to know when I need to go again! It's amazing what little things we take for granted! Any help or suggestions that haven't already been mentioned would be greatly appreciated! And I'll be checking into some of those solutions in the meantime! TIA! -Rebecca

Did u ever find what it was