Hello, guys. I have a problem and I was hoping to hear some advice from you. It seems that I have a constant urge for urination. I would like to know if this is a sign of urinary infection or something else. Can anyone help me with some more info? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Hi to you too. Urgent urination means that you urinate more frequently than usual. This usually appears suddenly. It is usually followed by discomfort in bladder. If it appears during the night, it is called nocturia. It is mostly caused by urinary tract infection. You should have some other symptoms. It is usually painful urination, but it doesn’t have to be necessary. You should definitely visit a doctor. Bye!

Hello. I would agree that one of the most common causes of frequent urination is urinary infection. However, there are other causes that we shouldn’t neglect. You haven’t mentioned your age, but prostate problems are also responsible in men. Diabetes and pregnancy are also possible cause. There are some other causes like: urinary incontinence, neurological disorders, medicines like diuretics, etc. There are some less common causes. Those would be: cancer or bladder dysfunction. That is why you should visit a doctor. You must find the cause of this.

Hello, good people. I don’t know what I would add to this. Both responses are well explained. Frequent urination is often caused by urinary tract infection. You must treat this in order not to complicate things. You should be persistent with antibiotics. Your doctor will order you a therapy. If you need some details, don’t hesitate to ask. I hope I’ve helped. Bye!