I have been on both tramadol and vicodin several times in the last 10 years.... I've done detoxes on both and by FAR would rather detox on vicodin vs. tramadol. Well once again, i'm back on tramadol...addicted...and want off right quick.... Can i use Vicodin to do a cold turkey on the tramadol? or what should the schedule be? as i said once i'm off the tramadol i will then drop the Vicodin... i have no problems with vicodin withdrawal..... please help! i want off this tramadol right away... it once took me 8 months on the tramadol to taper it was so bad...the depression was off the chart every time i tapered down which is why it took 8 mo. thank you

Really wouldn't recommend it. You'll wake up from your sleep so completely out of it... Finding yourself taking another tramadol just to get something done.

I am at a loss myself. i've tried everything to get off this tramadol. i can't get past the siezures. We might need to get professional help but it doesn't seem like very many doctors take it seriously. I'm scared and i feel alone. If you find a solution please let me know. I am a 3 year old and 10 month old who need me at 100%.

Wow. Ive been a tramodol abuser for six months and i want off. Ive had 2 seizures from them and dont want to do that again. Im ggoing to for tappering. Anyone know how to do it?? I cant tell my doc how many iv4 been taking. Afraaid hell stop me. Please help.

Clonazepam helps as far as seizures and anxiety,as the medicine is prescribed for both,so as far as that part of the withdrawals clonazepam helps very well. I know I've taken Lortab in the past and it would help take the edge off the withdrawals,but donny like to convert to another narcotic. My main issue is I have multiple sclerosis and fibromyalgia, plus lupus.....so since being on tramadol for 4 years, it is extremely hard to find anything that will help ease the pain? Has anyone's Dr's tried a substitute to wean them off the tramadol?