how are you doing, i have 2 questions. its my 3rd day on withdrawal (go me go me), i guess its bad right now but i wanted to know when does it start to get easy..on average because i know it varies, also i have a freind who just went through withdrawal, if they take another vicodin...does the weithdrawal start all over again?

Hi guys!

I really need help I have never been through this before. It hurts a lot I am going through someone getting off vicodin now for almost 2 weeks and being on it for 2 years now. Lately his behavior has been lashing out on me, blaming me for everything and I do not know who he is. I wanted to know how long this process will last and this is normal to take it out on the one you love the most while coping and staying off the drug? I feel like its hurting our relationship and I do not know what else to say or do! I am trying to be there as much as I can but he constantly has been saying things to me that he doesnt mean. I do not know how much of this I can take as if being with someone addicted to vicodin was not enough!

Please help

Easy does it. No need to withdraw over night. Set up a regime were you'll come down so much every 5 days and then start again. it'll take longer but will also lessen the pain and discomfort of withdrawal. Benzodiazepines ( valium, clonazepam, xanax ) used sparingly are good meds to help in times of extreme ( I don't think I can do it ) moments.
There are many people that have gone through what you have and are clean now. Myself included. And that are sending you Posotive energy and love.
All the best.