my doctor prescribed me ciprofloxacin because i had an infection. three days after i finish the treatment I got my period. My question is why i got my period so fast if I had it on Nov17-27. Is it because of the antibiotic or this is normal?

My period is 9 days late, I was supposed to start on the 10th this month but didn't. I have a 32 day cycle & I know I ovulate on the 18th day 2 weeks before my next expected period. Which would have been the 25th of September. But my boyfriend & I did have sex when I was ovulating but we'd fool around & he'd put it in & just before he would cum he'd stop & put a condom on....& so I've googled if you can get pregnant from precum, you can but chances are low, but possible, I have taken many pregnancy test, last time I took a test was yesterday morning I asked my mom what to do & she said wait until Friday & test again...I was under some stress early when my period was supposed to start but I felt fine. But I have been getting really bad diarrhea & my stomach has been hurting off & on thought out the day & I've been super tired. I just wanna know if I could be pregnant. & if I'm not why is my period so late?