Ok, December 8th was the last first day of my cycle. I've always had regular cycles that usually last 5 days. I had unprotected intercourse December 25th, my next period was expected on the 5th of January but it didn't come. On January 6th I went & wiped & seen brown spotting, Today January 7th I still have brown spotting & just a small amount of blood. I put in a tampon & took it out when I had to pee but it had hurted coming out because it was dry since I'm not really bleeding. I have been experiencing breast tenderness, headaches, keep peeing & mood swings. I took a pregnancy test lastnight & it said negative.

If another home preg test is negative, sounds like could be a late period, else u wouldn't have had brown spotting or bleeding..
Maybe u could take hpt early morning first thing when u wake up to be more sure

I presume you mean your period bleed started on 8th Dec and lasted 5 days. Your cycle sounds like 28 days.

If your period is late, the chances are you ovulated late, although worry is thought to have an impact. To become pregnant from 25th Dec sex, you would have needed to ovulate from 25th Dec onwards. If you ovulated 25th Dec, then you would not expect a period to start until 8th Dec, so a test before then is likely to be negative anyway.

Hope this helps

I was ovaluting on the week of December 20th-24th according to my ovalution calculator. I had unprotected sex on December 25th two weeks before my expected cycle. I haven't been stressing so I don't understand why it would be late.

I found this, Once the egg implants itself into the lining of the uterus after conception, some women may notice a slight trace of pink or brownish discharge. This is known as implantation bleeding and may be confused with an early period.

The ovulation calendar is not precise, but works on assumed normal variations. So you would be expected to ovulate on 20th, and a variation of two days either way gives you the 20-24. But you actually only ovulate on one day! But you may have ovulated a week late. On the other hand you may not have ovulated at all.