:after intercouse i have farting loud sounds and they last for abt 10 min which can b quite embarassing -i was wondering if anyone could be somewhat helpful on thiz subject -since the farting noises are only brief during sex which my husband and I laugh off

the slang term for that is a quief.
everyone has them at some point and its normal..and you can hold it in by putting pressure on your husbands penis, by squeezing the muscles together. it will also probaby feel very nice for him as well.

Me to I wombat knw if That means that your vaginal to big for the penis

All that vaginal farts are is air that has gotten pushed inside of the vagina during sex and there is only one way for it to come out and it's the same way it got shoved in. they are normal and they sound even worse when you are really wet. I can flex my abdomen muscles when laying on the ground and make myself do it on demand when i lift my back and butt high in the air. I'm not loose at all, it's just the anatomy of the female body.