I feel really stupid asking this question, but how do you prevent vagina farts? This happened to me in my yoga class and I was so embarresed. I had sex 12 hours before this happened. How do I prevent it? It just comes out and I can't stop it.

Thanks for you help,
Embarrased One

I know how embarrassing this is, it keeps happening to me all the time, I am going to aerobic but luckily we have the music played aloud there so it can’t be heard, but once everyone was “pleased” to hear my vaginal fart just when the music stopped, eek.
Well, I just have no clever advice in order to prevent this fart but you can always stay in the same position when you have a feeling that you are about to fart, this is the only way. The vaginal farts occur when air gets into your vagina during arousal, penetration, and also when you exercise, so it can’t be necessarily be the consequence of the sex you had before the yoga class. But during arousal, vagina lengthens and uterus moves creating more air space. The fart then occurs when the walls of the vagina and uterus move back to their previous position. I think there is no way to stop this happening, but when it does, you just have no other option but to excuse yourself, haha!

i find fanny farts really irritatating too and im 74 years old!!

called a queef, it happens when air gets inside of your vagina, it helps if you keep your legs closer when your having sex, its nbd, happens to almost everyone

What do you mean by keeping your legs closer when you're having sex? What specifically is it that you need to do to avoid that noise?

just try to have sex in positions that keep your legs closer, or just try to do it in ways your legs are closer, sort of hard to explain more then that lol

Do you think that this is a problem? I'm not sure but me and my girlfriend have sex this happens sometimes, but I don't find a big deal? Do you?

no this isnt a problem, totally normal and natural. just means shes really wet, thats why my boyfriend doesnt mind it lol, he loves what it means, and it doesnt have anything to do really with how "tight" a vagina is, it can happen to any one, im tight and it happens to me, so no worries :-)

My boyfriend and I were having sex, and during, I did two massive vaginal farts... one straight after the other... We both laughed for AGES at it... but the bad part was, his erection went straight down and I didnt get to climax. So i guess it was a MAJOR turn off.
I have found recently that doing vaginal exercises (Tensing your vaginal opening and holding for 10 minutes per day) helps eliminate the vaginal farts. They are generally caused by the man pulling out and going back in many times, air builds up and the sides of the vagina go back the original position causing the vagina to "fart". doing these vagina exercises each day, maybe whilst watching tv or whenever you remember, helps to tighten the vagina muscles causing air to not enter into it.

what comes out of your vagina when you queef??

Hello my name is dr. garcia i know what comes out it is a bubbly gas that runs threw the vaginal system it mostly caused by "SEX"
but it may happen while exerciseing because your putting weight on the vagina. if you have any more questions just post andi wil get back toyou ok.

just air, nbd

Hi everyone. it happens to me very often while sex. Specialy last time just few days back , we were having a normal sex and then we start to have sex from back LOL hehe.:-)) we do it from back and the farts comes from vigina. so loud, it was so embarraissing, i tryed to changed position and stil again. was really bad. he even was laughing and i couldnt continue having sex, the feelings gone:((

ima virgin, and this happens to me all the time. explanation?

Ok I haven't had sex in awhile and nor do I exercise , and this always seems to happen while I am at work...when I get up to go somewhere, its quite embarassaing how can you control this?