i have been having this problem for awhile. i have IBS so well i get gas quite often. but sometimes it will feel like normal gas but...well it comes out of the wrong place.. :$ ive tried looking up what causes vaginal farts but everything says they dont smell...but when this happens there is a strong "egg-like" smell... its very emmbarrassing and im always worried its going to happen around my bouyfriend... :-( so please help if you can

:'( someone please resopnd

I finds that I get these as well but mine don't smell. I generally only get them after sex and only after sex when my boyfriend has been completely pulling out and then going back in again. It seems like he forces air in there and once I relax after sex it comes out as farts. As for the smell...I can't help you there.

well im glad someone responded, but the main problem is the smell. ive read on what can cause them, but everything says theres no odor. sooo nobody else has any odor when this happens?

It sounds like a vaginal fitula to me... a hole from the vagina into the rectum or colon. I'm pretty sure I have it to, and only today have discovered that I'm not alone by reading this forum & others on the internet. Guess I'm off to talk to my OB/GYN. Best of luck to you.

Not sure about that. The official name for the sound is "queef". The smell is not normal and should be further investigated with your ob.

IF THERE IS A SMELL YOU MIGHT NEED TO SEEK ADVISE FROM YOUR DOCTOR. YOU COULD HAVE INTERNAL INFECTION THAT CAN BE caused from anything.

Vaginal gas that involves strong odor or fecal matter may be a result of colovaginal fistula, a serious condition involving a tear between the vagina and colon, which can result from surgery, child birth, diseases (such as Crohn's disease), and other causes. This condition can lead to urinary tract infection and other complications. A doctor should be consulted if symptoms of colovaginal fistula occur.

This can also be a symptom of an internal female genital prolapse, a condition most often caused by child birth.

Ok well here goes... think about whether or not this was happening before you started having sex with this boyfriend. Maybe its him and not you...

I don't know how to help you or what the cause is but I get those too...

the vaginal farts sometimes have a smell  like u farted

it happends when im walking or just sitting down

dont have to worry about sex anit getting any

i did have my colon checked and never had

this problem till i had the test ? have some discharge

at times but my dr said it was all normal so not sure

what to do

i guess go see an obgyn

just dont understand about the smell at times

this happens to me also! everyday! idk what to do anymore, i always look it up but mine smell also :/

Yeast infections cause air to expell from your vagina and have odor. If your discharge is milky and comes out clumpy like cottage cheese.
You can buy a tester to check if it is a yeast infection and they're easily treatable.

I have a recto vaginal fistula, a very tiny one. But my vagina farts all the time and it smells like sewer. Its very embarrassing. I can hold in a fart w my butt but it always ends up leaking out eventually. It sounds like a cat sometimes. Very loud and it has be getting worse. I feel for you and I'm here if u wanna talk

I am having the same problem my vagina leaked out smells that smell like egg or sewage its ruing my love life and work wat can I do please help me :( tears