Me and my girlfriend have sex a lot and sometimes her vigina makes a farting noise is this a bad thing and does it mean she could be having sex with other people that is making her to make that noise?

No of course it doesn't its simply a 'queef' in a simpler term - a fanny fart. Every girl/woman does this! Its simply from air been sucked up into the vagina, and then when she closes her legs/moves it will then cause her fanny to fart! Don't worry!

No. it has nothing to do with other people. Its just air that goes up in there, it needs to get out somehow! haha.. I got embaressed when i as having sex and that happend. im like "OMG i did not fart!" it was akward. but it happens. Its normal.

Vaginal farts are normal. It's all good.  Air can get trapped in there when the penis is thrusting in and out.  If your vagina is aroused and wet the farts are even louder.  Don't be embarrassed.   If your boyfriend thinks it's gross he needs to quit being so ignorant.  It's the same noise as "motor boating" if you know what I mean.  Vaginal farts are actually a turn on to me.  It means the vagina is aroused & wet.  Some folks like to intentionally create vaginal farts.  To each his/her own I say.  Whatever turns you on.  But please ladies, tell your partners to grow up and don't be self conscious about vaginal farting.  It's fun to make them! 

YES ITS TERRIBLE

What does it means when a girl is a virgin an wen the boy only puts the head of his penis in an her vigina starts farting?

Bofl dis jus had me dying laughing

Yes this will happen to you when you and your partner are making love but its normal for a girl to do it .

And no its just trapped air , it doesn't mean shes with someone else

You're not doing it right ignore she doesn't queef

Can it be my vagina has expanded from his Penni's?

Dtfl really. I cant deal.

she ain't a virgin my friend

If she was having sex with another guy bfore me & his penis was bigger does it mean that her vagina is expanded & that is the reason why air ia getting trapped?...and also...if my penis is smaller than thaf guy, will she feel pleased or will she go looking for someone else?

Lol that a good one