it seems that after i have sex with my boyfriend, whenever his cum is ready to come out of me, it kinda "farts" its way out. i don't know how to stop this, but if i make the slightest attempt to move a muscle while getting up from having sex, that's when it happens. is there any way i can stop this?

I am about 12 years old.....I dont really know what you can do but I've heard it's from air getting into the vagina :-)

Ya, i know that a lot of people refer to what you are talkin about as "Queefing" basically it is just because you have flexed the muscles of your vagina in such a way that it is open and has let air it. What you hear is the air coming out. I'm sorry. I dont really know any certain tricks for preventing this. I have the same thing, but i am very comfortable with my boyfriend and he understands what is happening. I hope that i have given you some sort of an anwser.

You can find a couple of positions that reduce the chances of this happening, so experiment.

It happens to me when I an on top, try being on bottom? Unless it happens then too.

If you roll out of bed it should help. When you sit up it comes out but if you roll out and then go into the bathroom (cause the air is in there and needs to come out still) sit down it will come out then. Hope this helps

it happens to me also but what can you do.... my boyfriend and i laugh about it...t its something that happens so dont worry :-)

im 13 and i get vaginal farts, your argument is invalid